Our website uses "cookies", and by using our website you agree to the use of these cookies.
The cookies used on the website are only used for tracking your order through the website to our checkout, and some other functions on the website such as: 1) Shopping Cart Cookies
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes. 2) Facebook "like" buttons
The Facebook cookies will contain some personal information, required for the functioning of the Facebook social website. However these cookies are only created if you click on the face book like button. 3) Google Analytics
We do not retain "cookies" or use them in any way for marketing purposes during your visit, or after you have completed and paid for your order.
Our website does not use any "tracking cookies" for advertising purposes. Remember me
Our shopping cart cookies will be saved to your computer to store delivery addresses, if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' Option.
Unless you use the "remember me" setting in the checkout the cookies from our website will be erased when you have paid for your purchases. No personal data
Our shopping cart cookies do not contain any personal data unless you agree to accepting them, they just assign you a random ID number to track your purchase(s) through the website.
One important point to note is that if you have set your web browser's security settings to block all cookies our website will not function correctly, and you will be unable to place an order online.
For more information on cookies and the law see www.allaboutcookies.org
List of Cookies
The Cookies used on our website are as follows:
Those generated by our website:
1) ACTINIC_CART - This is excluded from the regulations as it records the contents of the shopping basket.
2) ACTINIC_BUSINESS - The login digest for logged in customers. This is only used if you (the customer) have an wholesale account with us and is not used for retail customers.
3) ACTINIC_CONTACT - The Checkout 'Remember Me' function retains contact information to save you re-entering your information on subsequent orders.
For both cookie 2 and 3, consent is obtained before use as the Terms and Conditions must be agreed to at the Checkout before you can proceed with your order.
4) ACTINIC_REFERRRER This cookie returns you (the customer) to the last page that you visited after checkout is complete.
5) LAST_SECTION_URL is used by the 'Back' link on the Product Page, this returns you (the customer) to the correct Section page.
6) CART_CONTENT this cookie stores your shopping cart summary, which contains the order value and number of items ordered.
Only one of these cookies is "persistent" (stored indefinitely on your computer) and this the ACTINIC_CONTACT cookie used to remember your contact details (including name and address), which is only used after you have consented to it's use.
All other cookies are removed from your computer when you leave the website.
Cookies used by Google Analytics.
We use Google Analytics to help us improve the performance of our website, and to try and make it as easy as possible for you to use. It also helps us to make our website and our products easier to find when you search in Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
1) UTMA This cookie tracks the number of times you have visited our website. It does not record any personal information about you. It is a "Persistent" cookie which means it is stored on your computer for up to two years.
2) UTMB This cookie records the time when you entered our website, and is deleted from your computer after 30 minutes.
3) UTMC This cookie records the time when you leave our website, and is deleted when you leave the website.
4) UTMZ This cookie records which search engine you used to find us, and what words you used when searching. this is a "Persistent "cookie and is deleted from your computer after 6 months.
Cookies used by Facebook
1) DATR This cookie is used by Facebook to detect the web browser you are using, to allow Facebook to give you the best security and user options for their website.
2) LU This cookie records whether you have set the "Keep me logged in" option to "Yes".
3) C_USER This cookie records your Facebook user ID.
4) XS This cookie records your Facebook session number.
These cookies are only used by, and generated by Facebook if you have an active Facebook account and click on the Facebook "like" button. Our website does not make any use of them.